Upgrade our site from 4 to 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade our site from 4 to 5

Looking to move our site from 4.23 to latest version as soon as possible. Please contact me for details - [email protected].

Re: Upgrade our site from 4 to 5

I can help you with this. Presumably PCI complience is breathing down your neck:-)

Give me a call or email off group and we can talk about what you need.
    Richard Waters

www.MivaWebmaster.com
    [email protected]
    Tel: 541-943-3268

Comment

Do let me know if you are still looking someone for your project with reasonable price, quality and delivery.

Originally posted by JTC View Post
      Looking to move our site from 4.23 to latest version as soon as possible. Please contact me for details - [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Williams View Post
        Do let me know if you are still looking someone for your project with reasonable price, quality and delivery.

Hello Ben,

I'm stuck trying to migrate my Miva 4 to 5 with a deadline for tomorrow. I need some help NOW! If you do have a reasonable price, I would appreciate your help. Hopefully, you are available. And if you cannot do it yourself, perhaps ou can just tell me what to do as I am trying to follow the documentation and I am not sure if I am putting the provide.xml file in the correct folders.

I'd rather someone else do, but if you could email me back, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Beverly

Comment

Hi Beverly,

Please share your skype or email. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
          Ben

Comment

Working...
          X