Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help with Miva Migration from 4 to 5 ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help with Miva Migration from 4 to 5 ASAP!!

Help Everyone,

I am trying to migrate from Miva 4 to 5 using the Miva Merchant documentation and all is not going so well. I've followed the directions carefully and have exported the provide.xml file to the home directory of Merchant2 (Miva 4 directory) to Merchant5 same data directory as Merchant2.

When I open Miva 5, it does not start the import of everything from Miva 5. Does anyone have any input? Am I putting the provision.xml file in the correct directory.

Here is where the file was exported to: usr/home/domainname/htsdata/Merchant2/00000001/export/provide.xml.

When I did a search for the file (which I renamed to provide.xml after I found it), this is the folder it was located in. The instructions say to copy this file into the same folder.

After doing this, I'm not getting an automatic import going when I login to Miva 5?

Any help? Please!!

Thank you,
    Beverly

Re: Need Help with Miva Migration from 4 to 5 ASAP!!

Beverly,

Upload the provide.xml to the "mivadata" directory and then access the administration. You should see a progress bar as the software imports the data. If you do not or if you continue to have questions, please contact our support team. Support can be reached at 866-608-6482 or via email at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Wayne Smith

Comment

Re: Need Help with Miva Migration from 4 to 5 ASAP!!

Originally posted by wsmith View Post
      Beverly,

Upload the provide.xml to the "mivadata" directory and then access the administration. You should see a progress bar as the software imports the data. If you do not or if you continue to have questions, please contact our support team. Support can be reached at 866-608-6482 or via email at [email protected]

Thank you,
      Did that, the problem was with the original MM5 installation. Thanks, definitely called support and they helped tremendously.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X