Multi-Product Add to Cart Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Product Add to Cart Page

I am trying to setup a multi-add to basket product template page. (there will be a total of 3 products like this) This is exactly how it needs to look and function visually: https://www.seedsoflife.com/p/WEDOK.html. But since the Personalized Box is a product attribute it is adding the cost of the box for each product and not just one time. I attempted to setup a multi-add to cart page but I just can't get the coding correct. I can send that link over as well.

It sounds like your attribute code needs changing. The multi products have different variable structures. Also I don’t instantly see the multi add form.
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

It sounds like the Personalized Box is meant to work like an optional add on product that, if selected, should only be added to the basket once, regardless of the quantity of the original product being ordered. If that's correct, then I don't think you'll want the add on product to be configured as an attribute of the original product.

If you intend on relying on Miva's multiple add to cart feature (ADPM), then it might be best to remove the add on product attribute, recreate it as a standalone product, and then customize the standard ADPM template coding in the following ways:
      1. Make the quantity input for the add on product a hidden input with an initial value of zero.
      2. In its place, show "yes" and "no" radio buttons, or a "yes" checkbox.
      3. Implement some JavaScript that listens to the change event of the radio buttons or checkbox from #2 so that if the customer selects the affirmative choice, the add on product's quantity hidden input's value is change to 1.
      If what I mentioned above seems a little too daunting, feel free to reach out to my colleague [email protected] and we can review your site, lock in your requirements, and provide a quote for this work.

Justin Sims
      216digital
      Cleveland Area - Code and Design
      https://216digital.com/

Comment

Working...
      X