3rd Party Shipping Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Party Shipping Support

Our company receives Purchase Orders from third party vendors. We then must type the orders into the UI to create a new invoice [create new order]. The invoices are billed to our vendors at Net 30. Each of the vendors requires us to charge shipping to their own 3rd party UPS account. This means we must retype the same[customer shipping] information once again into UPS.com to generate the label and select 3rd party billing. We've explored ShipStation; they have third party billing but the invoice will not import into ShipStation without funds first being Captured. We've tried ShipWorks but have had lack of support to try to establish 3rd party billing (UPS). Looking for anyone who can help us solve this extremely repetitive work of entering data simply so that we can assign a shipment to a 3rd parties account. Ideally, we would like to have third party billing (or a specific bill to account) built into the UPS shipping options when generating a shipping label from within Miva. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Hi Bob,

You can contact me directly (see my signature) but my question is, what needs to imported into where?

But, to jump to an answer, may not apply to this scenario, do you need to import orders into Miva? I have a solution for that.

Regards,

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Working...
    X