Display Product only when affiliate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Product only when affiliate

We have an Affiliate we have been working with.

The affiliate would like to purchase a product through the affiliate link.

Is it possible to make the product unsearchable and only be found when a particular affiliate link is used.

I do no want the product available to the general public and I do not want the Product searchable by the sights search function. I do not want the product index by search engines

Thank you in advance

PayPal Ready

If you can force the affiliate to login first then click the link you can do this all with built in functionality by making an availability group and putting the affiliate's customer and that one special product in it.
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

The way I read this Colin is that OTHERS would be using the Affiliate link to find the product, so they can't really 'sign into' that account, but the basic idea works, based on the affiliate link, run something like ProductList_Load_Offset_AvailabilityGroup_All() to pull in the product(s). (which of course requires that you first get the name, then the ID of the availability group so the OP might still need actual help with that code. I'd look it up myself but a tad too busy ATM

Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X