Deferred baskets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deferred baskets

How can I test? I a bit slow and I donīt get it. Tried to put it in the head tags with no evident success Template Level Functions

<mvt:do file="g.Module_Library_DB" name="g.response" value="Basket_Is_Provisional( g.basket )" />

Via the template language there is a function you can call to test whether a basket is provisional basket:

Otherwise I am almost finished with some key features in 9.13 release!

Best wishes

protos aka André at Cigarrummet...

• Since this an existing store, did you enable deferred baskets under the store settings? If it is enabled, you can the the functionality with an IF statement:
    Code:
    <mvt:do file="g.Module_Library_DB" name="g.response" value="Basket_Is_Provisional( g.basket )" />
    <mvt:if expr="g.response NE 1">
        <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Write_Basket( 'customer_ip', s.remote_addr )" />
    </mvt:if>
    https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guides/deferred-baskets
    Matt Zimmermann
    Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
    / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Thanks again Matt. It is tough trip to upgrade. I just got one line in doc. Now I understand how to apply it...
      Before I just inserted it in my PROD page and tried to finns "1" How stupid of me

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept