Deferred JavaScript

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deferred JavaScript

Hi, I did the templates changes and followed instructions in Deferred JavaScript doc https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guides/deferred-javascript.
    I am still getting complaints in PageSpeedInsights on Ajax.js. I gueess I cannot do anything about css.php that keeps my scripts. And I have not started on Mailchimp yet.

/miva/clientside.mvc?T=3cfa39dc&Filename=ajax.js(www.cigarrummet.com) 7 KB 330 ms
    /css/css.php(www.cigarrummet.com) 23 KB 780 ms
    …00000001/mailchimp.css?T=69e3c750(www.cigarrummet.com) 1 KB 330 ms

I cannot say that I got much better score after applying the deferred. 68 now and I had around 64-60 Before. Though my Popup for subsriptions on SFNT takes some toll on the result.

Regards Protos akak André

• Hi André,

How are you testing and are those desktop or mobile scores? When I run your storefront and a product page through Lighthouse, I get scores of 97 and 95 respectively; on mobile I am seeing an 81 with Applied 3G Throttling.
    Matt Zimmermann
    Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
    / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• Hello Matt, I meant mobile with default value . Desktop value is great. Thanks for the Lighthouse tip - I was not familiar with this tool. Now I get it. Just tested it in My Chrome Dev Tools.
      Lighthouse is fun. Have to fix some small glitches here and there. Altoghether It was really worth an upgrade :-).

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept