Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protos
    replied
    Hello Matt! Thanks for a quick reply. Yes, single column indeed. I recalled the code in the "Body tag content" and the tree came back!. Thanks.
    I guess I misused or mispelled something there. Very kind of you… Greetings

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'CTGY' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'CTGY2'">
    <body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> &mvte:category:code;">
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'PROD' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PATR'">
    <body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> single-column &mvte:product:code;">
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code CIN g.screenCheck">
    <body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> single-column">
    <mvt:else>
    <body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" />">
    </mvt:if>

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi André,

It looks like those pages have the class "single-column" added to the BODY tag. If you remove that class, the left column with the category tree will show.

Leave a comment:

• Category tree missing on all my info-content pages like ABUS

Hi again ! It seems that i have lost Category tree (CSSUI) on all my pages like https://www.cigarrummet.com/ABUS.html , http://www.cigarrummet.com/nytt.html etc. The Prod and CTGY templates work just fine. My dev environment looks fine so this time I cannot blaim updates ;-) or anybody else. I didn´t notice this as I seldom visit those pagess or check them on mobile device where mobile navbar takes over. It must be a global tag as there are several content pages affected.

I would appreciate if you can point me in the right direction.

André aka Protos
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept