Combine base price + attributes in email template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine base price + attributes in email template

I saw some reference to this by Brennan in 9.0005 then said it would be bumped to 9.0006 but in reading the release notes I don't see mention of anything related to this.

We are still using the old Miva 5 templates and I could use a simple way to combine and have just a total for each product rather than the laundry list of option prices on some products.

I see Tool Kit has a getsum option but the brief notes refer to the basket and I couldn't work out what the code should be for the email template.

We'll be upgrading the email templates in the next few months, just have other projects that need to be wrapped first, but the warehouse/billing guys complain because he has to manually add all the options to add the information to quickbooks. :)

There is a variable for this in the basket:

&mvt:group:formatted_subtotal_comprehensive;

However, I don't believe this exists in the email templates. There is a thread here which has the code to add it up via template code. Let me find it for you.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Brennan. No need to search it out. Now that I know it's there I'll sort it out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X