Toolkit > OSEL > OrderCFM1 > order questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toolkit > OSEL > OrderCFM1 > order questions

Can anyone tell me if Tool Kit's order question example is dead now and needs to be replaced? I had been using addendum and tried tool kit now - just looking for the simplest solution for my brain to ask the customer a couple optional questions as they submit their order.

I added the following code based on Bill's sample to a ReadyTheme content block

Code:
    <div class="order-notes">
    <fieldset>
    <legend>Please let us know how you found us (optional)</legend>
    <table><tr style="height: 20px; vertical-align: top"><td>
    <select name="OrderCFM1" class="select-referrer" style="width: 250px; vertical-align:top; margin-right: 8px; font-size: 14px;-moz-box-sizing: content-box;box-sizing: content-box;height: 20px !important; padding: 3px">
      <option value="referred by: none selected" selected="selected" disabled="disabled" style="-moz-box-sizing: content-box;box-sizing: content-box;height: 20px !important">Select One</option>
      <option value="referred by: tradeshow">Trade Show</option>
      <option value="referred by: magazine">Trade Magazine</option>
      <option value="referred by: forum">Forum</option>
      <option value="referred by: search engine">Search Engine</option>
      <option value="referred by: word of mouth">Word-of-Mouth</option>
      <option value="referred by: other">Other</option>
    </select>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input name="OrderCFM2" type="text" placeholder="you can add other referrers here..." style="width: 300px; vertical-align:top; margin-right: 8px; padding: 2px;height: 20px !important;font-size: 14px;-moz-box-sizing: content-box;box-sizing: content-box;" value="">
    </td></tr></table>
    </fieldset>

<fieldset>
    <legend>Comments</legend>
    <textarea style="width: 610px; vertical-align:top" type="text" name="OrderCFM3" value="" /></textarea>
    </fieldset>
    <input type="hidden" name="OrderCFM_Count" value="3">
    </div>
    and i referenced that on OSEL before the closing form tag to submit to OPAY.

If I look in the backed end at the order I can see that only OrderCFM1's value has been recorded.
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept