Show options in SELECT with additional price discounted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show options in SELECT with additional price discounted

First off, we are not using inventory variants.

If we have a product with a 10% discount, and options that add cost (i.e. $10) the 'add on' price amount does not show discounted (i.e $9.00) in the drop down, though the correct total is added to the basket.

If I used a Legacy price group with a 10% discount it does show $9 in the Select box but for various reasons we don't want to use legacy.

The price is updated on the page using attribute machine js-price-value and the shown amount is over by $1 in this scenario because it does not take into account the options discount. Again the minibasket and the BASK page both show the right amounts. Is there any way I can beat this PROD page into submission so it shows the correct amount?

Thanks.

Burt
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept