Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OUSM update and/or improved version in other ReadyTheme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUSM update and/or improved version in other ReadyTheme?

My OUSM has never quite worked right. If I have 3 options and select one with no attributes - it gets added fine. If I select one with attributes by itself I get the missing attribute screen - with no image or anything. If I pick one product with attributes (missing) and one with no attribute it just fails on the OUSM screen with no message. I rolled it back in case any of my changes broke it back to the original install but still no good. The single works fine even though with attributes it still has the awkward missing attr page. I think it would have been better to just have some sort of popup on the OUSM to pick attributes.

I agree the upsell templates need love, lots of love. But, what ReadyTheme are you using?
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

The base theme is Levels though it has been modified a bit. I did sort this out by fixing a small error on OUSM and modifying the missing attribute page look more like the PROD page so it looks like you are on the same page except you see a 'please select the required attribute' type message.

Comment

Working...
      X