Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Shipping Weight to Merchant Confirmations

Hi,

I am trying to add the total shipping weight to our merchant confirmations and not having any luck.

What I have below is showing as "0 lbs." on all the orders.
    I can confirm the weights are filled in assigned to the products.
    I have added the custom field "total_weight" with the Type set as "order"
    The "total_weight" is assigned to the merchant confirmation page.

<mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Order( l.settings:order:id, 'total_weight', g.total_order_weight )" />
    <mvt:if expr="g.total_order_weight LT 1">
    <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Basket( 'total_weight', g.total_order_weight )" />
    </mvt:if>
    Total Shipping Weight: <mvt:eval expr="g.total_order_weight/16" /> lbs.<br />

Thanks,
    Mike

is there actually a value in the custom field 'total_weight' >? also double check that customfields is assigned to the template? cause in other words, the code looks correct to me.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I double checked and customfields is assigned to the template.

Is there another way to do this instead that I could try?

Comment

is there an actual value stored in the custom order field? if not, i'm guessing its because the customfield module is firing after the fulfillment email module fires and you need to write the basket field to an order field before that. not sure ATM the best approach would be.

Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

In our Miva 9 Store - I ended up fixing this and saw the confirmation needed the customfields assigned as Bruce mentioned.

Upgraded to Miva 10 last week and broken - back to square one, it's not displaying the total weight on our confirmations just zero.

Is there another way to display the total shipping weight in the Merchant Order Confirmations that may be a new feature or even another method?

Thanks in advance,
          Mike

Comment

Working...
          X