X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pnorvaisas
    replied
    Hello Bill,

To get this done would most likely have to be done by a developer. You would have to update the code to collect the additional email address, and likely save it as a custom basket field. But then you would have to read in the custom field and add it as the CC on the order confirmation email.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by habreu View Post
    Carbon copy -yes. We have some customers that order 'on account' or request a quote (we had Bruce at Phosphormedia modify our system so people could submit quotes using the ordering system). They want a copy, will sometimes also have a district manager who has to approve it. The email goes by default to the main office or district manager but the person ordering then has no copy and usually has to print the invoice page at the end of the checkout process.

And sorry, as I get older the clarity is out the window - half of what I mean to say stays in my head.
    Omg, I thought that was only happening to me!

Leave a comment:

• habreu
    replied
    Carbon copy -yes. We have some customers that order 'on account' or request a quote (we had Bruce at Phosphormedia modify our system so people could submit quotes using the ordering system). They want a copy, will sometimes also have a district manager who has to approve it. The email goes by default to the main office or district manager but the person ordering then has no copy and usually has to print the invoice page at the end of the checkout process.

And sorry, as I get older the clarity is out the window - half of what I mean to say stays in my head.
    Last edited by habreu; 12-15-21, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Ahh, that's why asking for clarity is a good idea

Leave a comment:

• Leanne
    replied
    I believe it's a request for a carbon copy on the email confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    I don't follow, you want to include the CC number in an email? If so that's a definite no for lots of reasons, but perhaps I don't understand what you're trying to do.

Leave a comment:

• habreu
    started a topic CC field on OCST?

CC field on OCST?

This gets asked every so often and wondering if there is a way to add a CC field to OCST and have the customer email to go out to the contact plus the CC.
Working...
X