Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search for Links/Page Referenced

Hi,

I had a customer call us out on some pricing we posted on an old page and for the life of me I can't find out how they found the page because we removed the links to it. Is there a way to search in the admin to see if that page is referenced. It's our FAQ and we no longer use it. I just need to see if I forgot to remove link to it somewhere on the site. I removed the content I just would like to know how to do it for future reference.

Thanks,
    Mike

If you don't want someone to see a page, you HAVE to remove it or redirect it. Probably an old indexed page from Search. If you don't leave it linked and redirect it, then the search engines will keep the old link around.

also, you should have a disclaimer on prices. (see other sites for copy idea).

lastly, some (and growing everyday) customers are assholes. forget them. you need to focus on good customers.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X