Delete Unreferenced Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete Unreferenced Images

I assume this only checks for reference images in the product image fields is that correct? Meaning if I have other images I used as headers or used inline via img tag the tool would not be aware of them? I want to delete the unreferenced images but don't want to inadvertantly delete any other images I may have uploaded and linked to.

oh, that definently will delete any image without a CURRENT referfence, so if you've used that system to upload an image used for any other pupose it would be gone.

for the record, we just create a product called upload_image (mark it inactive) and upload the image for "that" product...
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      oh, that definently will delete any image without a CURRENT referfence, so if you've used that system to upload an image used for any other pupose it would be gone.

for the record, we just create a product called upload_image (mark it inactive) and upload the image for "that" product...
      That's a good idea - thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X