Ship Notifications not sending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship Notifications not sending

I was FINALLY able to tackle getting rid of Ultimate Order Status from our site.

I am having an issue now with the store ship notifications not sending when the order status changes to "shipped".

The shipment shipped e-mail is on and set to automatic.
    The send when shipment has "shipped" checked.
    The status changes in the order to shipped.

The only way I can get the e-mail to send it do it manually from the order under the "Order Emails".

I uninstalled the Sebenza modules before I started so those aren't on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Mike

Hello Mike,

In your store admin, go to Settings > Order Fulfillment Settings and click to edit the Shipment Shipped option. The To: field should be set to &mvt:order:bill_email;. You can also add in a CC or BCC email address if you would like. Click Save when done. In your Settings > Domain Settings > Mail Settings, what are your Mail Server, Encryption and Port numbers set to? What email service are you using? Microsoft, Google, or something else?

Thank you,
    Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,
      That is what I have the e-mail address set to. Also, we are using the store to send the e-mails.
      Thanks merchant and customer order notifications work fine it's just the shipping notifications are not sending automatically.
      Thanks,
      Mike

Comment

Could the old Sebenza SS-STATUS5 module have broken something? That module was deleted but maybe it broke that functionality.

I have one other store I need to do this same thing to so hoping to find the solution.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X