Moving saved address dropdown on OCST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving saved address dropdown on OCST

Not sure why but having a bear of a time. I was wondering if anyone with the Levels framework moved the dropdown for saved 'ship to' addresses? Right now it is broken down into

contact info
    saved addresses
    shipping info
    billing info

I want the saved address at the top as they overwrite the 'contact info' anyway, so if you fill something in and then click on the drop down you have to start over

I'd like but when I do this it works for a logged in customer but if a guest logs in I lose the original two lines that were in 'contact info'. Not sure if this makes sense but figured maybe someone has done this and can tell me if there was a particular gotcha.

Capture.JPG

Search on that page for "cust_id". maybe a conditionasl hiding that content.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thanks Bruce. I'll work around it. I think it is just a case of me thinking about the flow of the page differently. I poked at the code and decided I can live with it. :)

Comment

Working...
      X