Volume Discounts & Groups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Discounts & Groups?

I have a customer Red Dot who I have in an Availability Group. There is a product that has volume pricing for all shoppers but we want different volume pricing for Red Dot. I created a second Red Dot Volume Pricing group, assigned it a higher priority and set it to exclude the 'everyone else' volume pricing group but on the page it still shows the 'everyone else' group and not their volume pricing. Is it possible to do this? I also tried changing the base price but that doesn't update the volume pricing table so guessing that would need custom programming.

I can create a duplicate product which is what I have done in the past but figured I'd ask as too many duplicate products creates its own set of problems when costs change.

Thanks.

Originally posted by habreu View Post
    I have a customer Red Dot who I have in an Availability Group. There is a product that has volume pricing for all shoppers but we want different volume pricing for Red Dot. I created a second Red Dot Volume Pricing group, assigned it a higher priority and set it to exclude the 'everyone else' volume pricing group but on the page it still shows the 'everyone else' group and not their volume pricing. Is it possible to do this? I also tried changing the base price but that doesn't update the volume pricing table so guessing that would need custom programming.

I can create a duplicate product which is what I have done in the past but figured I'd ask as too many duplicate products creates its own set of problems when costs change.

Thanks.
    Do you have Eligibility set to Specific Customers and this customer assigned to the new volume price group? You can use the Shop As Customer feature for this customer to make sure their pricing is correct.

Wayne Smith

Comment

I did. I'll go back and test some more to see if I goofed up but I finally duplicated the product as the customer was waiting to purchase.

Comment

Working...
      X