built in search function changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

built in search function changed

We are using Shadows and have installed the latest MIVA updates. The built in search function used to work if someone typed in a part number code and hit enter. Now, hitting enter brings up the "No products matched your criteria".

Search magnifying glass still works as does enter the product part number code and just waiting for the little pop up.

I do know of any changes that we have made. This change just happened. I use the built in search all the time and always have pressed enter.

Did something in MIVA change? Did I change something by mistake?

For an example, our website is yourcovers.com. In the search bar at the top, try putting in 9323 and hitting enter. Or put in 9323 and press the little magnifying glass.

Any suggestions much appreciated. Thank you -
    Valerie

Can you send in a ticket to us so we can login and take a look. It sound like something is off.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I have Shadows 10.0.3 and the search function works with just typing in a couple of letters. Hope this information is of use.

Comment

All ok now. Search is back to working per normal. I don't know what was going on Friday.
        I got a complaint from a co-worker that it was not working then verified that in Chrome and Firefox on two different systems. Gremlins!
        Thank you bonnie1525 and Brennan for the replies!
        Valerie

Comment

Working...
        X