This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Frigon View Post

I've run into this issue before as well. Simple fix is to just wrap the restore link in a conditional. A message could easily be added as well.

Code:
    <mvt:if expr="l.settings:group:product:code"><a class="u-font-small u-color-green" href="&mvte:group:restore:link;">Reorder</a></mvt:if>
    Nice Ron! That's works nicely, thank you. I added a check to see if the product was active so that inactive products don't give the error.
    Code:
    <mvt:if expr="( l.settings:group:product:code ) AND (l.settings:group:product:active )"><a class="u-font-small u-color-green" href="&mvte:group:restore:link;">Reorder</a></mvt:if>
    Highly caffeinated
    http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

I was doing some testing with coupons. I am seeing an issue during Checkout, but I don't experience it in the Basket (edit cart) page. The Basket page works as expected.

Once a coupon has been applied, it appears you can add another coupon to the order, but the + sign is no longer active.
      There is not the ability to delete a coupon from the Checkout page. You have to go to the Basket page to delete it.

ScreenHunter_1829 Jun. 18 11.02.jpg

I also experienced the same behavior if an incorrect code was typed. If the user made a typo, they cannot click the + and try again.

ScreenHunter_1830 Jun. 18 11.09.jpg

Shannon Wright
      Xact Xpressions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        I was doing some testing with coupons. I am seeing an issue during Checkout, but I don't experience it in the Basket (edit cart) page. The Basket page works as expected.

Once a coupon has been applied, it appears you can add another coupon to the order, but the + sign is no longer active.
        There is not the ability to delete a coupon from the Checkout page. You have to go to the Basket page to delete it.

ScreenHunter_1829 Jun. 18 11.02.jpg

I also experienced the same behavior if an incorrect code was typed. If the user made a typo, they cannot click the + and try again.

ScreenHunter_1830 Jun. 18 11.09.jpg

Hi Shannon, i have reproduced this and field a bug for it. thanks for the info

-Eric
        Eric Foresman
        Software Tester
        Miva Merchant
        http://www.mivamerchant.com/
        [email protected]

Comment

URGENT! - Unable to "301 Redirect to Canonical" legacy URI with illegal character(s) and/or space(s).

Upon attempting to correct legacy URI with illegal characters and/or space(s), the following message is displayed (screenshot):

Note: Attempt was made to temporarily disable Admin > Domain Settings > Site Configuration > Use Strict Validation Codes, in order to circumvent error displayed in above screenshot, but was unsuccessful. Thus, "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature was re-enabled.

Proposed Solution: Permit authorized Admin users to "301 Redirect to Canonical" URIs with illegal characters and/or space(s).

History: Though store operates on Miva Merchant latest version, it originally had "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature disabled from it's "MM4.24c Open UI" days as a work around in order to permit customers to use their email address ("@" symbol) as their user ID. Since the store has always used product and category codes as part of their URI structure (e.g.: https://www.abc.com/[prod_code].html), any illegal character(s) and/or space(s) used in these "code" fields would subsequently generate comparable URI.

Ideally, when "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature is enabled, the platform should perform a check for any illegal character(s) and/or space(s) violations prior to permitting the use of said feature and provide an option to generate an error log.

Example:

PRODUCT_CODE|CANONICAL_URI
          Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

I've created a ticket in our support system and just emailed you from the ticket so we can collect some more information on this.

Originally posted by William Davis View Post
            URGENT! - Unable to "301 Redirect to Canonical" legacy URI with illegal character(s) and/or space(s).

Upon attempting to correct legacy URI with illegal characters and/or space(s), the following message is displayed (screenshot):

Note: Attempt was made to temporarily disable Admin > Domain Settings > Site Configuration > Use Strict Validation Codes, in order to circumvent error displayed in above screenshot, but was unsuccessful. Thus, "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature was re-enabled.

Proposed Solution: Permit authorized Admin users to "301 Redirect to Canonical" URIs with illegal characters and/or space(s).

History: Though store operates on Miva Merchant latest version, it originally had "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature disabled from it's "MM4.24c Open UI" days as a work around in order to permit customers to use their email address ("@" symbol) as their user ID. Since the store has always used product and category codes as part of their URI structure (e.g.: https://www.abc.com/[prod_code].html), any illegal character(s) and/or space(s) used in these "code" fields would subsequently generate comparable URI.

Ideally, when "Use Strict Validation Codes" feature is enabled, the platform should perform a check for any illegal character(s) and/or space(s) violations prior to permitting the use of said feature and provide an option to generate an error log.

Example:

PRODUCT_CODE|CANONICAL_URI
            Jim McCormick
            Miva Merchant Support
            866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Shadows Readytheme (browsing on mobile) - There is a login bug on the OINF page, **on just Android** far as I can test/confirm and have others test. When you select "Click here to log in" -- that form. It auto closes when you touch inside (for example) the login ID field to input your login. Thus there is no way to log in at that point in the checkout process. It works normally on iOS and also a desktop browser.
              Screenshot_2022-07-25-04-30-32-63_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
              Sean Harrell
              Southland Trade Corp.

Comment

PayPal Smart buttons size field does not work.

Here is what is on the Pay Pal Developer site: https://developer.paypal.com/sdk/js/reference/#style

Size
                By default, the button adapts to the size of its container element.
                • To customize the button height, set the style.height option to a value from 25 to 55.
                • The width of your button container element must be large enough to fit the payment buttons in your layout. This is necessary for a horizontal button layout.
                The script output on the BASK page has this:

Code:
                paypal.Buttons( {
                style:
                {
                layout: 'vertical',
                color: 'blue',
                shape: 'rect',
                size: 48,
                label: 'paypal',
                tagline: false
                },
                I believe it should be this.

Code:
                paypal.Buttons( {
                style:
                {
                layout: 'vertical',
                color: 'blue',
                shape: 'rect',
                height: 48,
                label: 'paypal',
                tagline: false
                },
                Nick Harkins
                www.loveisarose.com
                *Web Developer
                *Miva
                *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

Comment

Product Sort > Move to Bottom does not seem to be working. I can select a product or group of products and Move to Top or Move to Position, but Move to Bottom is not moving products at all.
                  Psydde Delicious
                  Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  www.DeliciousBoutique.com
                  www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
                    Product Sort > Move to Bottom does not seem to be working. I can select a product or group of products and Move to Top or Move to Position, but Move to Bottom is not moving products at all.
                    I noticed this as well and to add to that the "Exit/Close" button is just a blank white square. There is no "X" icon to tell you what the square button does.
                    Nick Harkins
                    www.loveisarose.com
                    *Web Developer
                    *Miva
                    *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

Comment

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
                      Hi Psydde

i was not able to reproduce that issue, how many products are in your list?

Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post

I noticed this as well and to add to that the "Exit/Close" button is just a blank white square. There is no "X" icon to tell you what the square button does.
                      Hi SidFeyDesigns

we have a bug on this and it is already fixed for 10.05.00

Thanks

-Eric
                      Eric Foresman
                      Software Tester
                      Miva Merchant
                      [email protected]

Comment

Eric Foresman The number of products in the list doesn't seem to make any difference. I just pulled up a random category with 177 products assigned. I went to the Sort screen and checked off the first two products to Move to Bottom. Nothing happened...
                        Psydde Delicious
                        Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
                        Philadelphia, PA
                        www.DeliciousBoutique.com
                        www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

It appears that scheduled tasks for the Product Fields and Feeds module do not create log entries. Specifically when the task starts and ends.

Comment

Originally posted by kocourek View Post
                            It appears that scheduled tasks for the Product Fields and Feeds module do not create log entries. Specifically when the task starts and ends.

Hi kocourek

when you created the scheduled task, what logging flags did you set?

task_logs1.png
                            Attached Files
                            Eric Foresman
                            Software Tester
                            Miva Merchant
                            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Eric. That's my oversight.

Comment

The updated MivaPay form has overflow problems on mobile. I think the easiest solution would be to remove the "size" attribute from the input elements (not sure why they're set to 40).

Also, note that the font-size for the inputs is less than 16px on mobile (in the updated MivaPay CSS)... this causes iPhones to auto-zoom (extremely annoying).

I've fixed these issues on my end, but thought I'd put this here.

-Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X