Select All (attributes) > Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select All (attributes) > Edit

I think in the past you could use the 'check all' on a products attribute page to edit several option values at the same time but I am unable to do this. The only choices I see with all options elected is CSV and Delete Records.

If you 'Select All' and then click the In-Line Edit button you'll be able to edit everything.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

I've seen that button elsewhere but nowhere to be found here. I checked every nook and cranny.

attr2.jpg

Comment

I stand corrected -sort of. If I use the 'check all' box there is no inline edit. If I select the options first (and the 'select all' box then gets automatically selected) then I get the button. Not sure if that is a bug or a feature.
        attr3.jpg

Comment

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 1.47.06 PM.png

In my case, I see the In-Line Edit button regardless of whether or not I manually select specific attributes, or use the Select All checkbox. Odd that the behavior is different for you.
          Attached Files
          Psydde Delicious
          Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
          Philadelphia, PA
          www.DeliciousBoutique.com
          www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Weird maybe it is a browser thing or even one of the browser plugins.

Comment

Ah. Okay just tested it and it does that if there are any attribute templates in the mix. One of the attribute groups below the screen shot is an attribute template. So not a bug as that makes sense.

Comment

Can someone please confirm that if you have only an attribute template added to a product you no longer get the dialogue box to edit the Attribute Template if you click on it?

Comment

Working...
                X