Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick
    replied
    That variable is still available in the order:payments array for Version 10. I installed the purchase order plus module on my development store to test if the variable was available and the output was Purchase Order.

Could there be something that is overwriting the variable?

Leave a comment:

• tammu
    replied
    Hi Nick,

Thanks for replying, we have been using https://apps.miva.com/purchase-order-plus.html for a very long time and works perfectly for us. We are not only looking to display just "Purchase Order" payment method but also display the type of card used like Visa, Mastercard etc.

Using the above token I have listed in the initial post we were able to say Payment Method : Visa or Purchase Order.

Is this still possible in Miva 10.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    What Purchase Order module is the store using?

When using the Version 10 built in Purchase Order/Terms module the variable you are looking for is still available and reads 'Purchase Order' when an order is using the payment method.

Leave a comment:

• Display Payment Method on Confirmation Email Not Working Anymore

I used to display the payment method in the merchant and customer confirmation email using the below token

Code:
    <mvt:foreach iterator="payment" array="order:payments">
    <strong>&mvt:payment:desc;</strong>
    </mvt:foreach>

Since upgrading to Miva 10 it no longer displays the payment method. Displaying the type of payment method is important to us as we use Purchase Orders for our Wholesale Customers and we need to see it in the confirmation emails.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X