Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ids
    replied
    This looks like it's more of a moot point/exercise right now since my manual editing of the pages didn't appear to help. Miva Support is on the case. Of course, I was hoping to have the new version of the store launched this weekend.

Also, the exported framework is a PKG file which is binary.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    thought....not sure easier...what about exporting existing template as a framework. opening up framework in a decent editor and manually remove them there. not sure its less work...but maybe less labourios.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    Very Painful update. Removing the Body Tag Item didn't work.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    Can you search for </mvt:item></html> and replace it with </html> ?
    Ummmm, wouldn't that need to be replace it with

​​​​​​ replace it with </body></html> ?

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    FYI: MMT Tools do not appear to work in an MMUI based store.

My logistic issue is, I'm currently staging the mmui2cssui conversion. There is at least an initial bug in the module running 10.03 where it fails on the MMUI Body Tag Item. I need to replace that tag in the dev version of the store on ALL page templates. So far, barring any other solutions, I need to replace it manually in ALL templates. If this turns out to be the solution, that means I need to manually update the pages every subsequent attempt at MMUI2CSSUI conversion.

Hopefully, there is a method I haven't learned about that is less painful. Otherwise, this is a painful workaround.

Scott
    Last edited by ids; 11-05-21, 10:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    I finally got to this task, to try. I can search for these various strings easily. I can replace it too. The problem is I cannot compile as I thought. When replacing the item "body" there is a closing item without the opening item tag, and the opposite for the other tag. There's lot's of pages so now I am wondering if the MMT Command-line Tools works on an MMUI store.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Can you search for </mvt:item></html> and replace it with </html> ?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by ids View Post
    I have a client's MMUI store I need to convert. Before that, I am needing to remove the body tag item from the store. The search and replace will easily handle the open item tag, but will the template compile if the closing tag isn't removed? I am thinking it won't, but, need to ask.

Scott
    If it's an "item" you are replacing, then yes, you are going to have an issue. Because, as you know, you will need to close the body tag (which with the body tag item was closed with an item).

Leave a comment:

• ids
    started a topic replacing the body tag item

replacing the body tag item

I have a client's MMUI store I need to convert. Before that, I am needing to remove the body tag item from the store. The search and replace will easily handle the open item tag, but will the template compile if the closing tag isn't removed? I am thinking it won't, but, need to ask.

Scott
Working...
X