Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual error reported on OPAY > Is this Wolfpaw or a Miva anit-fraud error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual error reported on OPAY > Is this Wolfpaw or a Miva anit-fraud error?

A customer sent me this screenshot today of an error when he was trying to checkout on this laptop. Can anyone tell me if this is likely related to our Wolfpaw Fraud Screening module, Miva fraud settings or something else? I haven't been able to reproduce it. Thanks.
    OrderError.jpg
    Attached Files

That is an error from your email server the store is set to use for sending that email. You're trying to send with a "From" address that differs from the email address being used in the authentication, which the mail server does not permit. If the anti-fraud module has its own email settings then you'd correct the issue there, but otherwise it would be the store's email settings. With the name showing in your screen shot, I suspect the module has its own "From" address setting that needs correction.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

That fraud@ is an alias and you are right it is in the module This is the first time I've seen this in the years since it was setup but guess others may have encountered it and not reported it. It would be great if those error messages triggered an email with the error to me instead of the customer. Thanks very much.
      Last edited by habreu; 11-08-21, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X