Calculate Item Total on Quantity Change

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KayfabeRockStar
    Mivite

    • Mar 2006
    • 142

    #1

    Calculate Item Total on Quantity Change

    Currently, this is possible on the BASK page, in the shadows theme ... but has anyone had success with this on another page? I have a product listing page for adding multiple items to the cart and line by line there is a quantity box with (+) and (-) selectors which work fine ... but I'm trying to show the total of the line item update as the quantity is selected. So far, nothing I've tried works. Not a total for all the products on the page, just for the specific item on each line. Thanks!
    Jason Lindsey
    Dreamchaser Design
    www.dreamchaserdesign.com
    "You Dream. We Design."
  • Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    Developer Partner











    • Mar 2006
    • 11257

    #2
    Did you look for script/css functions that rely on .js_BASK classes or in general, anyscripts uniquely being loaded on BASK?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

    Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

    Comment

    • KayfabeRockStar
      Mivite

      • Mar 2006
      • 142

      #3
      Yesterday, I decided to do it with some javascript. This works really well and now trying to get a cumulative total.
      Jason Lindsey
      Dreamchaser Design
      www.dreamchaserdesign.com
      "You Dream. We Design."

      Comment

      Working...
      X