X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    You can't do it in Image Management but we already have a native custom field type for "PDF Upload" which should be use for this.
    Thanks, I'll add it as a "wish" item. It's something WordPress can do, but I'd like to avoid using it. I was wondering about that "PDF Upload" - I saw it on this particular site and thought it might have been custom.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    You can't do it in Image Management but we already have a native custom field type for "PDF Upload" which should be use for this.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic PDF Library

PDF Library

Could PDF's be uploaded and be part of the Image Management files? I know that the PDF extension would need to be added by Miva Support to be able to even upload the PDF's. I'm trying to find a way to convert a PHP searchable PDF library but also make it easy to find these PDFs to include with products in the store. One option suggested is to use WordPress. I think another might be to use Scot's Blogger. I'm wondering if they could be added as "products" which would include them in the searchable items. Maybe a faceted custom field?

I'm wide open to ideas and suggestions.

Many thanks!
    Leslie
Working...
X