Compact view on batchlists site-wide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact view on batchlists site-wide?

I prefer the "compact" display of batchlists in the Miva admin. Is there a way to set this site-wide in the admin for a given user, so I don't have to change it every time I go to a new batchlist screen on a store?

If so I haven't been able to find where to set this.

If not, please consider it a feature request.

Thanks,
    Susan
    Susan Petracco
    NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

yes please.

also allow us to make site wide changes to fonts size/color...you guys are really making my optometrist rich.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Ya, that'd be great.

You can change all of the views that you've previously changed by opening your user preferences and searching for "view_mode". Values are: default, compact, &
      comfortable. Sorry, I know this likely won't help you, but maybe it'll help someone.

-Ryan

Comment

Ryan, that only works to change something previously set, correct? It doesn't allow you to set them for the first time sitewide? Just making sure. Thanks!
        Susan Petracco
        NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by netblazon View Post
          Ryan, that only works to change something previously set, correct? It doesn't allow you to set them for the first time sitewide? Just making sure. Thanks!
          Yup, that's correct. The preference is only created after setting it. It would be nice if all the "view_mode" preferences were applied and visible by default. You'll notice that newer users have much fewer preferences than those that have used the admin for a while.

Comment

Working...
          X