• QuickRon
    replied
    That is something to consider.

Thank you, Wayne.

Leave a comment:

• wsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by QuickRon View Post
    It would be to prevent customers without accounts from checking out, but we'll probably keep Guest Checkout available for now.
    You could look at implementing the customer quick add form to the invoice page for those that checkout as guest. The customer quick add form allows the account to be created with only a customer login/email and a password.

Snippet from the docs:
    Miva 10.00.05 introduces a new Customer Quick Add Action (ICSQ) which allows you to create a new customer account in Miva with only a customer login/email and a password. All the other bill to or ship to fields are optional.

In addition, if this quick add is used on the order invoice page, the current order will automatically be linked to the newly created account.

Customer Quick Add documentation

Leave a comment:

• QuickRon
    replied
    It would be to prevent customers without accounts from checking out, but we'll probably keep Guest Checkout available for now.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Are you looking to remove the step of getting to ORDL or just an option to prevent customers without accounts from checking out? If it's the later, custom coding would need to be performed, to the best of my knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Yes...though this should be just an option with the template coding already in place Matt Zimmermann :)

Leave a comment:

• QuickRon
    replied
    From what I'm told, there is no settings in the admin. We need to comment out the code in the login page.

Leave a comment:

• QuickRon
    started a topic Disable guest checkout?

Disable guest checkout?

Where can I find the settings to disable the guest checkout option?

Thank you
    Ron

Working...
X