Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshallw
    replied
    This is what I have been doing, just wondering if there was a quicker way.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Leanne View Post
    You could go to the customer screen and do an advanced search for empty fields on first name, last name, etc and then bulk delete the search results.
    ooohhh...yea, that's a good method if that's how you can identify the spam ones. (in my case, they where all filled in and had to use tests like "if first name EQ lastname".

Leave a comment:

• Leanne
    replied
    You could go to the customer screen and do an advanced search for empty fields on first name, last name, etc and then bulk delete the search results.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Other than writing a little smt snippet that rolls through customers, checks things like missing a primary field and using Customer_Delete_ID() nope. i believe someone may have written a module to do this so maybe hang out for awhile and see.

Leave a comment:

• marshallw
    replied
    Yes, we had a number of fake accounts created with no data other than an email address.

Leave a comment:

• Leanne
    replied
    Do you mean that there is no address information, or are you referring to another type of data?

Leave a comment:

• marshallw
    started a topic Delete Customer Accounts in Batches

Delete Customer Accounts in Batches

Is there a way to delete large batches of customer accounts that have no data attached? I have about 30-40k customer accounts that have no data but an email address. I believe these are all from bots. We have setup a few things to slow down the account creations, but not I want to try and purge the accounts that have been created.

Thanks,

Working...
X