Arctic Leaf - Klaviyo Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic Leaf - Klaviyo Module

The Klaviyo module by Arctic leaf does not work out of the box for Shadows 2.0+ stores – if you contact them it'll take over a week for them to respond and then they'll bluntly let you know that you'll need to cough up some additional funds for them to "dig into your specific problem". I was able to edit/write my own behavior script to get the solution working on my end (before they even responded), but I doubt there are many people that are able to do the same.

Just a heads up that this is not a plug & play solution in case anyone is considering it. Hopefully they'll update the module/provide alternate scripts depending on the theme – which is what most devs do for Miva modules. If you have a dev, it may be cheaper just to send order data over to Klaviyo via Miva's API (hindsight is 20/20).

Is Klaviyo a lot better than Sendlane/Chimp? Yes. Their support & onboarding is not nearly as good as Sendlane's, but Klaviyo's product is a lot better IMO.

-Ryan

Ryan,

Send me an email on this if you would.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

they'll bluntly let you know that you'll need to cough up some additional funds for them to "dig into your specific problem".
      Yup, we had a pretty similar experience. They wanted a bunch of money to fix their module... I've done a bit of tinkering myself on their behavior script but it's still a little buggy.

We were in the process of switching to Sendlane but in the end decided to stay with Klaviyo. There were some key data points we just couldn't get into Sendlane, which we can in Klaviyo.
      Ron Frigon
      Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Hey Ron,
        What part of the script isn't working for you specifically?

Ya, the store I was working on switched from Sendlane over to Klaviyo, and from YotPo to Reviews.io, which has a Klaviyo integration. Sendlane has some serious issues with their analytics not updating. Several others have noted this on review sites -- sometimes it takes days for data to appear (their support is aware of the issue). Also, their campaign builder is terrible for non-Shopify stores. It's been improved over the last few months, but you still can't add products easily into a campaign (you can, but they won't look good).
        -Ryan

Comment

Hey Ryan,

The first issue we had was a runtime error on INVC.

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/fulfill/ali-klaviyo.mvc @ [00000010:0000023c]: helpers.mv: Line 187: MvCLOSEVIEW: Database 'Merchant' has no view named 'BusinessAccount'

A module update seemed to fix this issue. But... We lost some of the tracking metrics with this update. This all happened about a year ago. I'll need to do some digging to see what's not tracking. I think added to cart was one of them.
          Ron Frigon
          Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

I don't know if he's ready to release it (updating it for their new API) but scot of scots scripts . com is working on a klavio connector module. and he does respond to emails :)
            Bruce Golub
            Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
            phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
            X