• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
    Yes, I have a module that does this. For example:

https://www.stitchitcentral.ca/poppy...rt-108928.html

The page sells a main product with a bunch of accessories, pre-set with recommended quantities. But customers are free to pick and choose. All products go into the cart as separate items.
    Thanks, Kent. I think I need to do something at the category level. The site is already using a custom sub-sub category ordering. I may need to figure out how to include a Multi-Product Add To Cart on that page. I'm still trying to fine-tune the concept in my head. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Kent Multer
    replied
    Yes, I have a module that does this. For example:

https://www.stitchitcentral.ca/poppy...rt-108928.html

The page sells a main product with a bunch of accessories, pre-set with recommended quantities. But customers are free to pick and choose. All prodiucts go into the cart as separate items.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Add multiple items to cart with single click

Add multiple items to cart with single click

I don't think that a "kit" would work for what I'm thinking because it needs to have the ability for the customer to swap out items added for others if need be.

For example, the "one-click" would add 6 product codes to the basket. Two of them would each have a quantity of 2. This would be a total of 8 items in the basket. But the customer decides he doesn't like one of the styles pre-selected and wants to swap it for another and add a few more items. The adding of the additional items requires nothing extra to be done, it's just the initial loading of the 8 items to the basket.

Has anyone done something like this? Is this something the kit maker could do?
Working...
X