MailChimp API 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MailChimp API 3.0

Just received the following email. Does Miva's connection need to be updated?

We’re writing to let you know that we will retire API Export 1.0 and API 2.0 on June 5, 2023. This action will cause integrations that connect to Mailchimp through these APIs to stop working as expected. We have identified that your account, Delicious LLC, uses an integration that made a call to one of these impacted APIs in the last month.
    Here’s more information about this change and what you need to do to avoid an interruption in the functions provided by your integration.
    What’s changing

We’ll no longer allow integrations to use API Export 1.0 or API 2.0 after June 5, 2023. We stopped supporting these APIs on December 31, 2016, and all API documentation was taken offline in January 2019. Over the years, we’ve encouraged developers to update their integrations to Mailchimp 3.0. Our focus is on developing and maintaining Mailchimp API 3.0, so these retired APIs have increasingly seen performance issues. While we’ve managed some of these issues since we stopped supporting these APIs, we’re no longer comfortable continuing to maintain them.
    What you need to do

Before June 5, you’ll need to ensure all integrations in your account use Mailchimp API 3.0. Below is the API key(s) used to connect to an affected integration. For security reasons, we can only provide the first 4 characters of your API key.

If you or a developer created a custom integration for your account, you’ll need to ensure it’s updated to Mailchimp API 3.0 before June 5. If you’re the developer of your integration, we offer a lot of great resources to help you transition to 3.0 in our Mailchimp API documentation.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Are you using our native Miva Mailchimp integration? Our integration with them is using v 3.0 of their API.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Yes, I just checked the version - it's 10.0500. Is that the most current version? I don't think I have any other integrations..

**Edit - I just found that there are other integrations which were hidden under an unexpanded tab.. looking through those now to see if one of them is the problem.
      Last edited by delcorsets; 05-04-23, 03:22 PM.
      Psydde Delicious
      Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.DeliciousBoutique.com
      www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
      X