Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I there a way to export orders that purchased products from a specified category/ies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I there a way to export orders that purchased products from a specified category/ies?

Is there a way to export orders that purchased products from a specified category/ies?
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Originally posted by William Davis View Post
    Is there a way to export orders that purchased products from a specified category/ies?
    Hmm, I guess not. What about moving forward, how can one capture that data to email customers that purchased items within a certain category?
    Last edited by William Davis; 05-31-23, 06:02 AM.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

The Recent Bestselling Products Report has a filter by category. This will give you the best selling products for that category.

If you needed additional information, you could create a custom batch report to output the exact data you need.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 10.04.29 AM.png
      Brennan Heyde
      VP Product
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
        The Recent Bestselling Products Report has a filter by category. This will give you the best selling products for that category.

If you needed additional information, you could create a custom batch report to output the exact data you need.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 10.04.29 AM.png
        Brennan Hmm, would it be possible to export "Product Category Order History" data for marketing purposes?
        Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

You would need a custom batch report to look up the category for each product in the order and create the export.
          Brennan Heyde
          VP Product
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]
          https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
          X