Branch Preview Overlay Window Not Showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branch Preview Overlay Window Not Showing

I may not be using the correct term -- I'm viewing a site in a branch preview, but the little overlay that allows you to switch branches/copy the preview link/etc is not showing. I need to be able to access the branch preview link in order to do some testing, and I'm stumped.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so, do you have a fix?

Leanne Yes, I've experienced the same issue. I can usually get it to show up by switching the branch in the admin and then opening up another preview window. Then when the selector overlay is showing up on the preview window you can use the branch toggle to select whatever branch you want to view.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Thanks, I tried that but it didn't make any difference. This is an older site (still using a table-based layout with an add-on mobile module) and I'm not sure if that's related, or what the issue is. I've tried multiple browsers as well with no change. I am also unable to get any output from <mvt:item name="head" param="css_list" /> so there may be something else at play here?

Comment

The site is running MMUI, which frankly didn't even occur to me as a possibility, so that probably explains a thing or two or ten. I wonder if there is any other way to get the link to the preview (the preview itself works, I can see my code changes, it just doesn't show the overlay)?

Comment

This is happening on one of our Levels sites as well.

Comment

Working...
          X