mivapay paypal commerce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mivapay paypal commerce.

Switched to using paypal commerce and with Miva pay.
    How do I either remove the requirement for first last name or populate that information with the billing first and last name which the customer has already had to enter? Seems like another failure point that we don't need...
    Any suggestions on how to do this or where to look?
    Thanks in advance!
    Mark Hood
    Vermont Gear

You can't remove those fields today. And since they are iframed in we can't pre-populate them. I think they are there in case you wanted to use a different name/card than what they entered previously. I can add a feature request to see how we can improve them experience.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I can see where that might make sense for b2b or something but in my mind it makes no sense to have a customer add this information twice. In my experience it's useless information since it doesn't do you any good for charge back disputes etc. (It's not something the credit card companies will verify for you)

I'm waiting to see if removing the mivapay part might allow me to hide the fields with straight paypal commerce. I'm also just not used to seeing it on any websites I ever personally shop...
      Mark Hood
      Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
      X