Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calculating Customs fees: Zonos? I-Parcel? Or?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calculating Customs fees: Zonos? I-Parcel? Or?...

In another post I asked about how to calculate international customs fees on checkout. 2 modules were mentioned: I-Parcel and Zonos. Is anyone using these? When you click the "sign up" link for I-Parcel, it's a dead link. I can't find any I-Parcel service at the UPS website, only mentions that they purchased it in 2014. I had installed it on our Dev site, but can't configure it because no public or private key. The installation instructions mention the "I-Parcel Interface", which is what you would have gotten if the sign up link was alive? I am thinking this service is dead.
    Before I chase down another rabbit hole with Zonos, I wonder if anyone is actually using it. There also seems to be a $250 monthly fee?
    Anyone have experience with International shipping and dealing with customs fees?
    Thanks!

Zonos is a good company, I recommend them.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hi- I am with Zonos.

I-Parcel has been defunct for years- Zonos took on several of their employees when this happened. Zonos is one of UPS' preferred partners, and we can get you discounts through UPS. You can shoot me an email at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X