Admin related question - persistent scroll bars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lesliekirk
    Super Moderator











    • Aug 2008
    • 9314

    #1

    Admin related question - persistent scroll bars

    I noticed that the scrollbars in the admin are "persistent" and I was wondering how hard it is to implement that in the horizontal drop-down menu. I have a store owner who would like the scrollbar to always show (for the benefit of his older visitors). The "recommended" CSS tweaks don't always work. For example - Firefox will display the scroll bar I added to a drop-down menu briefly but it will still fade out. The scrollbar in the admin is always there and looks exactly like what he needs.
    Leslie Kirk
    Miva Certified Developer
    Miva Merchant Specialist since 1997
    Previously of Webs Your Way
    (aka Leslie Nord leslienord)

    Email me: leslie@lesliekirk.com
    www.lesliekirk.com

    Follow me: X | Facebook | Pinterest
Working...