I do not get why creating KIT items, a one click purchasable bundle of several existing live items, is so complicated on MIVA.
Oh it's possible to create a KIT, assign variant skus to it, but don't expect to reasonably be able to control images of what it is a customer is actually looking at.
Call me old-fashioned but I can't help thinking, less time could be spent on all this AI bs and instead making sure the basic features of an ecommerce platform, a very expensive one that is, are at least well developed ?
It should not be such a headache to set up a simple KIT sku.
Oh it's possible to create a KIT, assign variant skus to it, but don't expect to reasonably be able to control images of what it is a customer is actually looking at.
Call me old-fashioned but I can't help thinking, less time could be spent on all this AI bs and instead making sure the basic features of an ecommerce platform, a very expensive one that is, are at least well developed ?
It should not be such a headache to set up a simple KIT sku.
Comment