X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wplate
    replied
    Re: Fatal error in ouisub.mvc

We solved this by switching to Cybrhost as our hosting service. They're great.

Leave a comment:

• idreamincode
    replied

I'm having a very similar error. I just moved servers and am having this error when I check out:

Fatal error in ouisub.mvc @ [00000496:0000002a]: distouisub.mvd.ts: Line 5034: Array index must be positive integer

What could I do to fix it? Everything else in miva seems to be working. I tried packing all files, and they worked successfully. Even the order goes through into the orders section, but no emails are sent out to the user or the owner of the store.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Thank you for the offer, I sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• CybrHost
    replied

You can private message me a login if you want me to have a look but it sounds like theres a problem with the OpenUI script files.

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --
    CybrHost Corp. - http://www.cybrhost.com/ - [email protected]
    +1-866-300-MIVA - Professional Miva & E-Commerce web hosting services.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

No sir, I can pack the data files successfully but if I go to OpenMaintenance I get a fatal error message.

atal error in /Merchant2/4.24/modules/ui/oui.mvc @ [000005da:0000006e]: distoui.mvd.ts: Line 4370: Structure member name must not be empty

Leave a comment:

• CybrHost
    replied

Is the fatal error gone?

Does OpenMaintenance work now?

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

I get a success message both times.

Leave a comment:

• CybrHost
    replied

What do you get when you click "Pack Datafiles" under utilities and also try the Pack Datafiles under the domain utilities which is not the utilities under your Store.

--
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Thank you. Once the store is back up I will perform the rest of these steps, right now I can only do 1-3. When I go to OpenMaintenance I get

Fatal error in /Merchant2/4.24/modules/ui/oui.mvc @ [000005da:0000006e]: distoui.mvd.ts: Line 4370: Structure member name must not be empty

Leave a comment:

• Siamese-Dream.Com
    replied

In this order...

1) Delete expired shopping baskets (DON'T recover order numbers), then

2) Pack data files at the DOMAIN level, then

3) Pack data files at the STORE level.

then go to open maintenance in your Store -> Utilities) and you will see three tabs (Standard Store Tables, Standard Domain Tables, Store Module Tables).

click the first tab, then click the Checkmark with a + sign under the word pack, which will check all boxes.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click the Start Pack button.

It will take a few minutes to go through. When ti is done, click the next tab at the top (Standard Domain Tables) click the Check mark, and then click Start pack. When that is finished, go to the thir tab (Store Module Tables) and do the same thing.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Originally posted by Nerd Boy Inc View Post
    Dear Wplate,

This may not be a Host issue, but a lack of doing Maintenance issue.

For my knowledge improvement can you advise what kinds of regular maintenance are suggested?

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Originally posted by Nerd Boy Inc View Post
    Dear Wplate,

Could very well be, I certainly don't perform any maintenance on our store. It never occurred to me that I would need to.

Leave a comment:

• wplate
    replied

Thank you for pointing me to the unbatched orders list. I didn't find a duplicate order there but I went ahead and deleted order 27872 and following that I was able to pack the data files.

It didn't solve the overall problem, though, I still have the fatal error on our store.

I'll look closely at the Cybrhost web site to learn about your hosting service.

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Boy Inc
    replied

Dear Wplate,

Leave a comment:

• CybrHost
    replied

its not painful at all. We do site transfers for free every week. Everything gets transfered when the store/site is moved.

But you can also try locating the duplicate order under Order Processing under Unbatched Orders or under Orders if the order is in a batch. Sometimes you can get them deleted there rather then OpenOrders.

If this duplicate was caused by deleting expired baskets and recovering lost order numbers then Nerd boy is correct the Orphans.dbf would contain other recovered order numbers which could recreate the problem again so it should be emptied.
    --
    Thank you,
    Gary Hodder
    Support
    --

Leave a comment:

Working...
X