Re: Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
Rick And Others,
If this is not possible is their a 3rd party module or workaround by manually entering in the provinces, maybe even manually editing the dbf file directly if necessary?
Thanks!
Eric
Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
Collapse
X
-
Re: Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
LOL, I guess I need round 2 of coffee.
I'll talk to Burch when he's back next Tuesday and see what that would take. It's certainly possible and if it's reasonable to achieve it, we'll do it.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
This is version 4 forum. :)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
Yeah it'll be in Bugfix-3 early next week.
Leave a comment:
-
Canadian VAT problem as of July 1
Apparently new rates have gone into effect where the HST differs by province, Ontario at 13%, BC at 12%, Nova Scotia at 13%. The Canadian VAT module only supports one HST; any chance of an update?Tags: None
Leave a comment: