Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larger image don't work: "Stack overflow"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra-MPS
    replied
    Re: Larger image don't work: "Stack overflow"?

Originally posted by Siamese-Dream.Com View Post
    You might want to provide links to both the working site and the non-working site so we can take a look at it. Best way to figure it out would be to look at the code that is returned by the browser when you do a view source.
    Ok... Here's a link of what I'm talking about

We're working on a store upgrade to Miva 5.5 and since we started we are having "strange" issues on Miva 4 (like the larger image).

Recently we are having problems with the Live Chat link (on navigation top bar), wich was working fine since last Friday but now something is wrong. I repeat that we are not doing anything on Miva 4 setup (not even on Miva 5.5 setup or site configuration).

Maybe we shouldn't be working Miva 5.5 while Miva 4 is still running?

Please, can anyone tell me what¡s going on?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Siamese-Dream.Com
    replied
    Re: Larger image don't work: "Stack overflow"?

You might want to provide links to both the working site and the non-working site so we can take a look at it. Best way to figure it out would be to look at the code that is returned by the browser when you do a view source.

Leave a comment:

• Sandra-MPS
    started a topic Larger image don't work: "Stack overflow"?

Larger image don't work: "Stack overflow"?

Hi, everybody!
    I'm running a Miva 4 store and I'm using on my product descriptions a script to open a larger image:

Code:
     <script type=""="text/javascript">
    <!--
    function openPop(image) {
     window.open(image,'window','width=600,height=600,status=yes,resizable=no,scrollbars=yes,dependet=yes');
    } 
    //-->
    </script>
          <a href="../images/large/LARGEDG.jpg" onclick="openPop(this.href);return false">Click Here for Larger Image</a></td>
    The thing is that the image opens on the same window instead a popup new window.

I've started using this script almost two years ago (made several tests before) and never had any problem until now. I didn't make any update on my Miva 4 or neighter touch any configuration.

I tried to open images on Google Chrome and the image just opens on same window but Explorer shows me an error message before open the image on a the same window: "Stack overflow at line: 1164" (I don't have any idea on what this means).

I'm using this same script to enlarge images on another store using Miva 5.5 and don't have any problem at all.

I will appreciate any explanation of why can this be and how should I fix it.

Thanks!
Working...
X