Needing help with a runtime error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing help with a runtime error

I recently took over administration of an older store. Current platform versions:
    MM: v4.24 / MVM: v5.06
    OpenUI[4.958/4.984]

Code:
    Runtime error in modules/ui/oui.mvc @ [000006c0:00000208]:  distoui.mvd.ts: Line 4355: MvFILTER: Syntax error in filter: Invalid  Argument '¼' Found in expression Runtime error in modules/ui/oui.mvc @ [000006c0:00000208]:  distoui.mvd.ts: Line 4375: MvFILTER: Syntax error in filter: Invalid  Argument '¼' Found in expression                                                                                                                                                                   Application timed out
    This error occurs only on certain category pages. I'm unfamiliar with MM4 and I'm not quite sure where to look for the source of this error. I've checked the product import files for these categories and I am unable to located any data that may be different from categories that are working correctly.

Can anyone give me a starting point of where to check and lock down this error?

Re: Needing help with a runtime error

Some content related to the specific category (probably the a product name, but could be category Header/footer, or any product content that is called into the category page) is using a "high order aschii" character to display "1/4th". need to locate and replace with "1/4th".
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Needing help with a runtime error

Thanks for the reply Bruce. On your advice I took the import flat file and "scrubbed" the data, hoping to remove any erroneous high ascii characters. Unfortunately this has not helped, still getting the same error. If it were just a few hundred products I would be able to look at each individually and possibly spot the problem.

Is it possible that this error is being caused by a oui token being called incorrectly in the category template?

Comment

Working...
      X