Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scripts Not Working on Miva 4

Hi,

I've recently published a post about a problem I found with some script for a larger image new window. While this problem still, a new thing came up.

We have in our website a Live Help Chat wich was know working perfectly fine until last friday, but this morning our Chat just stop working.

We asked for help at our web host and they can't find anything "strange" so they couldn't help us. We think the problem might be something with javascript 'cause we have also a problem with the script of the larger image, but as we did not make any update or change on the site configuration we don't know really what can be causing the failure.

As I said, we are an online store and we need the Live Chat working. I leave here a link to a product I've created for testing so you can see what I mean.
    The link from the navigation bar is the one that don't work. The right side link is fixed as we could just for keep the chat online but it opens in new tab instead a popup window.

We are using the original scripts (from image and chat) in other store that is running on Miva 5 and we don't have problems at all.

I hope you can give us a hand with this,

Thanks
    Last edited by Sandra-MPS; 07-19-10, 04:40 PM. Reason: insert link
Working...
X