Miva integration with Impress XML Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva integration with Impress XML Module

Hello! I'm new to the forum and to MIVA. I am tackling a project right now to get my MIVA database to talk to my Impress (by Precise Software) ERP. That's the short version, anyway. I don't know how familiar anyone would be with Impress, but there is not a lot of info around about this software, so I'm finding it very difficult to get answers to questions. Impress has an XML module that I need to talk to my MIVA database. I would very much appreciate any info you might have.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Miva integration with Impress XML Module

It looks like I may have found something. I see that MIVA has MIVASyncro that will sync to Quickbooks. Well, Impress is integrated with Quickbooks. So hopefully I should be able to follow that path. If anyone has any experience doing something like this I wouldn't object to any pointers or lessons learned pertaining to this subject.

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Miva integration with Impress XML Module

I'm going to use this same thread because it's still the same basic subject. I need to get my MIVA data into an XML format. I do not want to do all orders, just the most recent, and put them in an XML document. Does anyone know of a good solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
      X