Blank basket DB files...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blank basket DB files...

I actually cant pack data files even when the site appears to be working...

I really appreciate the help from everyone BTW.
    Last edited by monkeyevil; 11-12-10, 12:32 PM.
    www.jcroffroad.com

Comment

Ha, ok more to fix. Try the easy way first. Go into OpenOrders and set it to all orders in the batch field, then search for order 3016. Try deleting whatever shows up since you've got duplicates in your orders database. If it works, then you'll be able to pack. If it still fails to pack, the orders.dbf will need to be edited manually to mark the 3016 order deleted. Don't actually remove it, just mark it deleted using dbfutils, click the check mark at the bottom to save the file and then exist. Upload ONLY the orders.dbf back and then pack again; whatever you do don't upload the orders.dbt file because dbfutils corrupts it.
      David Hubbard
      CIO
      Miva
      [email protected]
      http://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveHostasaurus View Post
        Ha, ok more to fix. Try the easy way first. Go into OpenOrders and set it to all orders in the batch field, then search for order 3016. Try deleting whatever shows up since you've got duplicates in your orders database. If it works, then you'll be able to pack. If it still fails to pack, the orders.dbf will need to be edited manually to mark the 3016 order deleted. Don't actually remove it, just mark it deleted using dbfutils, click the check mark at the bottom to save the file and then exist. Upload ONLY the orders.dbf back and then pack again; whatever you do don't upload the orders.dbt file because dbfutils corrupts it.
        I tried the easy way.

I successfully packed with the mismatched files. I'd bet I'll be able to with all blank files as well. I don't have time right now to lock the store down and try, but tonight I will.

I'm sending everyone that asks me about miva hosting to you, your the man.
        www.jcroffroad.com

Comment

Out of curiosity, David, would it be a good idea to use the Open Maintenance feature of OUI where you can individually select tables to pack?
          Mark Romero
          ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Siamese-Dream.Com View Post
            Out of curiosity, David, would it be a good idea to use the Open Maintenance feature of OUI where you can individually select tables to pack?
            Yes, if one database has corruption, that will let you pack the baskets (in this case) and any others independently of the corrupt database so you can work on one issue at a time.
            David Hubbard
            CIO
            Miva
            [email protected]
            http://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
            X