CatMenu questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CatMenu questions

We have miva 4.24 compiled. On different category pages we have different category menu html files that load for specific categories. Sometimes no default category menu shows up, unless you navigate to a different page.

It is very random when it doesn't show anything at all. Most of the time it shows correctly.

Does anyone know how miva knows to load a specific html catmenu and headmenu page for each category it is assigned to?

Re: CatMenu questions

Most likely you have a third part module installed which is loading the category specific html menus.

do you have display wizard pro installed? that is a common module that was used to affect display in Merchant 4.X stores
    Mark Romero
    ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yes, we do have Display wizard pro. Do you think it's in there?

Comment

If I remember correctly, display wizard pro allows you to have custom category menus made from .html files. You basically create an html file with the same name as that particular category or product code with a .html extension, and you upload that file to a special place in your directory, and then display wizard pro uses that instead of the normal category tree.

I think the instructions for the display wizard pro modules are still online, so if you go to the admin screen for that module, you can still access the help menus.

I apologize if this isn't right and I am setting you off on a wild goose chase, but I am PRETTY SURE that is how it is controlled.

Hope this helps,

mark
        Mark Romero
        ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X