X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading Order Data From Tables

Hi everyone;

Using Merchant 4.24 with OUI.

Which dbf table(s) would I need to download from the server to get the order information (like the order totals, products purchased, and Bill to / ship to info)???

I am guessing that it is probably spread across multiple tables, right?

The built in order exporter, where you can only export one batch at a time, is not going to work for me.

Alternatively, if there is a way to use any of the Export to Merchant 5 functions, that would be great.
    Mark Romero
    ~~~~~~~~

Re: Downloading Order Data From Tables

There are several ord*.dbf files you'll want to grab, and at least one .dbt associated with them. The customer info, product info, attribute info and shipping/tax amounts are split to different databases.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

perhaps if you explain how the built in order exports don't work for you we'd be better able to offer a credible solution.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
        perhaps if you explain how the built in order exports don't work for you we'd be better able to offer a credible solution.
        I think he doesn't like it because it only lets you export one batch at a time.
        David Hubbard
        CIO
        Miva
        [email protected]
        http://www.miva.com

Comment

oh....i think i have one for 4.x that does ALL does that help?
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

oh....i think i have one for 4.x that does ALL does that help?
            Yes!!! That would help.
            Mark Romero
            ~~~~~~~~

Comment

There are several ord*.dbf files you'll want to grab, and at least one .dbt associated with them...
              Well, if I download JUST the orders.dbf file, I get about 905% of what I want, including the order total, the ship to and bill to address information, date, order ID, batch ID, etc...

But for some crazy reason, the Tax and Shipping aren't listed in that database (they are all listed as 0). That would have made life so much easier :(

Apparently, tax and shipping reside in the ordrchrg.dbf file instead.

BTW: I am SOOO glad that Merchant 5 runs on MySQL.
              Last edited by Siamese-Dream.Com; 04-22-11, 03:35 PM.
              Mark Romero
              ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
              X