VC's Coupon Manager. Last item added, ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VC's Coupon Manager. Last item added, ignored

I have a customer using MM 4.24 and Viking Coders Coupon Manager v4.53.
    I have 3 coupons.
    Each may be used with other coupons.
    1 per customer.
    No minimum.
    Unlimited uses.
    Fixed $ discount.
    Only for qualifying products ( include these products is selected and the product that is on sale is listed in the field ).
    Base discount on quantity ordered.

I add a book to my basket and checkout far enough to enter the coupon code to make sure it's working so far. So good.
    I add a greeting card to my basket ( and check far enough to enter its coupon code ).
    I add a journal to my basket and proceed to checkout. After I enter it's coupon code, the discount is not listed.

I clear my basket and add them to my basket in the reverse order and the same thing happens - the last item in my basket doesn't get discounted.

http://www.growingfield.com

Has anybody else witnessed this problem?
    Does anybody have any suggestions? I've packed the data files.

Thanks!
    Cameron
    Trent Studios, LLC
    Graphic Design, Website Design
    TrentStudios.com
    (970) 568-8652

Re: VC's Coupon Manager. Last item added, ignored

I put a dummy product (something no one would ever try to buy and that was inactive) at the end of the qualifying products list and also ended it with a |. I don't remember, but either had to put a dummy record at the beginning or |, too. HTH

Comment

Re: VC's Coupon Manager. Last item added, ignored

We began having issues with the Viking Coupon module as well. We learned they only provide software updates for 30 days. After 30 days, you are charged if you want the updates that fixed bugs and keeps it current with Miva's updates.

There was no reference to additional fees when reviewing the product, so we are very disappointed. We may look for a different coupon module.

YOUR SOFTWARE UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT CURRENT. IN ORDER TO ACCESS UPDATES, YOU MUST MAINTAIN AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION.

To purchase a software update subscription, please click here. You may then return to this page to download the latest module updates as long as your subscription is current.
      Last edited by kwi_sky; 01-11-12, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X