Customer and Merchant mail problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer and Merchant mail problems?

This morning between 3am and 7am CST my Miva Merchant V4.22 store stopped sending out email confirmations. I ran a test order and received the following error:

Runtime error in ouisub3.mvc @ [00000081:00004d48]: distouisub3.mvd.ts: Line 2822: MvSMTP: Runtime error in ouisub3.mvc @ [00000083:00004fe2]: distouisub3.mvd.ts: Line 3290: MvSMTP:

I have completed the store maintenance and packed the data files without any problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem. And does anyone know how to fix it?
    Gary

[email protected]
    www.icCommerce.com

Re: Customer and Merchant mail problems?

I disabled the OUI customer and merchant emails and enabled the standard Miva mailers and received the following error:

Your Email could not be sent at this time. The following error was encountered: Failed to read SMTP status: Read Timeout

I assume this means the error is not related to OUI but instead to the Miva Mail Servers?
    Anyone else haveing a problem?
    Gary

[email protected]
    www.icCommerce.com

Comment

A few things can cause that; if the store is hosted with us, best to open a support ticket so we can check it out, but also verify the store is set to use 'localhost' as its mail server as that should be the case on any site hosted with us.
      David Hubbard
      CIO
      Miva
      [email protected]
      http://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks David,
        The store is hosted with Miva, the mail server has been set to localhost for many years and has not changed. I have opened a support ticket.

Gary
        Gary

[email protected]
        www.icCommerce.com

Comment

Working...
        X